Tour Safari Cofete Fuerteventura
We went to the meeting point to give general information. We start the route through a dirt track in the direction of Cofete, entering the beautiful protected Natural Park crossing the mountains where we make a stop at the Mirador punta del viento to admire the beautiful beach of Cofete that is several kilometers long.
Later we will find several endemic species of cacti that we can observe and receive information.
From Cofete beach we can see the Antigua Villa Winter, a mansion built by a German engineer in the forties, we will receive information about its intriguing and fantastic history, we will have time for a walk along the famous Cofete beach. We will stop at the local Cofete bar for a snack or something to eat. Once the visit to Cofete is over, we will go to the village of Punta de Jandia where we will visit the lighthouse and if the weather allows it, we will take a bath in the virgin beaches of the Natural Park.
On the way back we will make a stop at the Sotavento viewpoint.
Once the excursion is over, we will go to the hotels.
- FREE Cancelation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance and receive a full refund
- Precautions against Covid-19
- Special health and safety measures apply.
- Digital or printed coupons are accepted
- Use your mobile or print the coupon
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see start times.
- Immediate confirmation, English, German, Italian, Spanish, French and German.
- Collection service included
- To arrange a pick-up, please indicate the hotel or area where you are staying.
Tours that may also interest you