We meet at the beautiful Dunes of Corralejo, where we will make the first stop, we take the opportunity to photograph the spectacular view of the Dunes before continuing to the town of Villaverde. At the entrance of the town, we take the track to the Agaves (Pitas) plantations that extend across the plain and we stop here to explain the use of Pita threads in the elaboration of traditional ropes, pads, sandals and other handicrafts. canaries. We arrive at Oliva, contemplating the house of the Colonels and the town square with its church. Break for refreshments and services. We continue the tour towards Tindaya, information about its mysticism in the Canarian popular tradition. We follow the dirt track to the west coast and stop at the cliffs that give us a beautiful view of much of the northwest coast of the island, with Esquinzo and Águila beaches and many other small coves. We follow the track to the castle of Cotillo Tostón. We will stop to take photos and information about the history of the conquest and the attacks of English, French and Berber pirates. Points of interest 5 Lime kilns in the Old Port, the Castillo del Tostón and port from where lime, and orchilla agricultural products & Livestock were once exported. In Cotillo we will have time to swim in turquoise water lakes. We continue along dirt tracks until we reach the Bayuyo Volcano. Here we will walk to the top of the caldera from where we can see the effects of volcanic activity on the island. Spectacular views of the badlands of the first volcanic stage of the neighboring island of Lanzarote and including the dunes of Corralejo.
- FREE Cancelation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance and receive a full refund
- Precautions against Covid-19
- Special health and safety measures apply.
- Digital or printed coupons are accepted
- Use your mobile or print the coupon
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see start times.
- immediate confirmation
- English, German, Italian, Spanish and French
- Collection service included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is only available in the North of Fuerteventura
- To arrange a pick-up, please indicate the hotel or area where you are staying.
Tours that may also interest you