Start the day from Maspalomas before taking the scenic drive to Mirador las Moscas. Along the way, you will enjoy a fantastic break at the famous sand dunes, a place that people love to take some memorable vacation photos. Continue your journey to Fataga Village, where you’ll have time to visit the old center, not to mention grab a coffee and use the amenities. Your next stop on the tour is San Bartolomé de Tirajana, from where you can reach Ayacata and Tejeda, the highest point in the area. While in the Tejeda antique center you can visit a herbal tea museum and try some local herbal teas. Continuing, you will reach the cave houses in Artenara, one of the most important and popular attractions on the island. On the way to the island in Fontanales, you will stop at Monte Pavón Mirador and take some photos of Las Palmas and Tenerife. After a typical Canarian lunch, follow the road to Moya, through the wonderful valley of Los Tilos. While you’re here, visit Moya Church and head along the north coast as you view banana plantations and brave the North Sea. You will cruise through the capital Las Palmas and take the highway to the south.
What you will do
- Visit the Tejeda antique center and enter the herb museum.
- Eat a delicious and typical Canarian meal
- Stroll through the valley of Los Tilos.
- FREE Cancelation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance and receive a full refund
- Precautions against Covid-19
- Special health and safety measures apply.
- Digital or printed coupons are accepted
- Use your mobile or print the coupon
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see start times.
- immediate confirmation
- Dutch, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, English, German, Italian, Spanish
- Collection service included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is only available in the south of Gran Canaria.
- To arrange a pick-up, please indicate the hotel or area where you are staying.
Tours that may also interest you