Vip Exclusive Family Tour
Max.person/Event: 8 people per van
Duration: 8 hours
Date: 1-OCTOBER.2022-30 APRIL-2023
Meeting Time: 9:00 am
Meeting Point: Hotel
It includes: Hotel pickup and drop-off in the south. The professional local guide will explain everything there is to know. Photo opportunities and an amazing time.
does not include: Food and beverages. At the lunch stop you will have the possibility to order a menu of local food in a restaurant
What to expect: Day of site seeing at the Tejeda antique center and enter the herb museum. Eat a delicious and typical Canarian meal Stroll through the valley of Los Tilos
Observations: Confirmation will be received at time of booking Child seats/chairs available Is wheelchair accessible Children must be accompanied by an adult Minimum drinking age is 18 years. Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking Accessible to strollers Assistance animals welcome Public transportation is nearby Babies must be seated on an adult's lap Surfaces are wheelchair accessible Most travelers can participate in the experience There will be a maximum of 66 travelers on the tour or activity Operated by Afriyacht SL
travel itinerary: Start the day from Maspalomas before taking the scenic drive to Mirador las Moscas. Along the way, you will enjoy a fantastic break at the famous sand dunes, a place that people love to take some memorable vacation photos. Continue your journey to Fataga Village, where you'll have time to visit the old center, not to mention grab a coffee and use the amenities. Your next stop on the tour is San Bartolomé de Tirajana, from where you can reach Ayacata and Tejeda, the highest point in the area. While in the Tejeda antique center you can visit a herbal tea museum and try some local herbal teas. Continuing, you will reach the cave houses in Artenara, one of the most important and popular attractions on the island. On the way to the island in Fontanales, you will stop at Monte Pavón Mirador and take some photos of Las Palmas and Tenerife. After a typical Canarian lunch, follow the road to Moya, through the wonderful valley of Los Tilos. While you're here, visit Moya Church and head along the north coast as you view banana plantations and brave the North Sea. You will cruise through the capital Las Palmas and take the highway to the south.
What you will do
- Visit the Tejeda antique center and enter the herb museum.
- Eat a delicious and typical Canarian meal
- Stroll through the valley of Los Tilos.
- FREE Cancelation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance and receive a full refund
- Precautions against Covid-19
- Special health and safety measures apply.
- Digital or printed coupons are accepted
- Use your mobile or print the coupon
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see start times.
- immediate confirmation
- Dutch, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, English, German, Italian, Spanish
- Collection service included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is only available in the south of Gran Canaria.
- To arrange a pick-up, please indicate the hotel or area where you are staying.
Punto de Encuentro: Hotel
Tours that may also interest you